we are. will be returning to Notting Hill this Saturday 22nd January 2022 to host another second life pop-up fashion event at All Saints’ Church on Clydesdale Road.
You’ll be able to find high-quality pre-loved fashion for men and women, a perfect opportunity to hunt out big brands at great prices. Snap up second-life designer, vintage, streetwear and sportswear for just £20 a kilo! What can you get for a kilo? You might be able to buy a bundle of jeans and a t-shirt, or four t-shirts, or a dress and a polo shirt. But you don’t have to buy a full kilo – for example, you can buy a 200g t-shirt for just £4.
The pop-up sale will also feature high-end designer or specially upcycled items, which will be priced individually.
As well as offering you the chance to buy big brands for fair prices, buying pre-loved fashion helps save the planet.
How does buying pre-loved clothing help save the planet? Well:
- 10,000 garments go to landfill every 5 minutes
- 85% of all clothing ends up in landfill every year – it can be in the ground for up to 200 years
- Buying pre-loved fashion not only helps save the planet, but it also gives you big brands for fair prices.
- 95% of clothing can be recycled or upcycled
- By extending the life of a garment by only 9 months it reduces its carbon, water, and our waste footprint by around 20-30%. That’s why Second Life want to rethink and change how people shop their clothing
If everyone bought just one item of clothing second-hand instead of new this year, it would save:
- 204 million kilos of clothing waste
- 113 billion litres of water
- 5.7 billion lbs of CO2 emisions
And this Saturday’s pop-up sale will help you find some super stylish second-hand clothing items!
The pop-up fashion sale is being hosted by we are., a sustainable, planet-conscious second life fashion pop-up that visits cities all over the UK with incredible trendy finds.
Entry to the sale is £1.50 and you can pre-buy a ticket (which is recommended) at www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/we-are-second-life-fashion-kilo-pop-up-notting-hill-west-london-tickets-237564741537.
we are. Second Life Fashion Pop-Up Kilo Sale
10am – 5pm, Saturday 22nd January 2022
All Saints’ Church