There aren’t many hostels in Notting Hill…at all. The one we would recommend in the general area is the Safestay London Kensington Holland Park which is in a wonderful location actually in the park! (Which means it’s a short walk to Notting Hill.) The hostel offers private rooms and beds in female-only and mixed dormitories.
There are also a number of cheap hotels in the area and nearby which you may well make use of.
Use the map below to search for general accommodation in Notting Hill area:
Hostels near(ish) Notting Hill
If you still would like to stay in a hostel when visiting London because of the amenities and the social aspect, here are a few recommended ones:
- Generator (Camden) – private rooms and beds in mixed dormitories in this colourful and vibrant hostel in one of London’s most popular areas
- Saint James Backpackers (Earl’s Court) – private rooms and beds in female-only and mixed dormitories – free breakfast and dinner offered
- Smart Hyde Park View Hostel (Bayswater) – beds in mixed dormitories – great location close to Hyde Park and walking distance to Notting Hill
- YHA London Central (Great Portland Street) – beds in dormitories – with a nice cafe, this place is within easy walking distance to many of the sights and amenities in central London
- YHA London St Pancras (King’s Cross) – private rooms and beds in dormitories – a vibrant hostel, King’s Cross is now an exciting part of the city to stay in