Following a joyful run of Christmas-themed screenings last year, Pop Up Screens returns to Notting Hill later this month with a ‘spooky’ series of films…right in time for Halloween!
Their 2014 Halloween Fright Fest takes up residency at The 20th Century Theatre on Westbourne Grove from 30th October to 2nd November. The Theatre will be transformed into a creepy space…but one that’s also got plenty of treats! To help you get through all the scariness at each screening, there’ll be special hot chocolates, delicious Drum & Kernel popcorn and a selection of sweets for you to buy.
The films shown during Pop Up Screens’ Halloween run are:
- 8.30pm, Thursday 30th October – Friday 13th
- 8.30pm, Friday 31st October – Poltergeist
- 1pm, Saturday 1st November – Ghostbusters
- 5.30pm, Saturday 1st November – Pet Sematary
- 8.30pm, Saturday 1st November – Nightmare On Elm Street
- 1pm, Sunday 2nd November – Dark Crystal
- 5.30pm, Sunday 2nd November – Candyman
- 8.30pm, Sunday 2nd November – Nightmare on Elm Street
Times above indicate film start times; doors open one hour before the time shown for each screening.
Tickets to all screenings cost £20 and can be purchased now at www.popupscreens.co.uk. Availability is limited, so make sure you snap up tickets quick!
Pop Up Screens founder David Leydon says:
“We’re going to be doing something special this Halloween and creating a very unique environment for everyone to enjoy (or endure) their favourite scary movies. Last year was our first foray into a scary immersive Halloween cinema experience and this year we’re taking that ball and running with it even further. I’m genuinely excited by what we’ve planned, so hopefully our guests will be too.”
Pop Up Screens
30th October – 2nd November 2014
20th Century Theatre
291 Westbourne Grove